Hari OM,
Just wanted to conclude about sirivennala sitaraama sastry. To opine about great person we should have some eligibility. I lack that in the case. His contribution to telugu is immense. Some interesting trivia about him... In the movie "Sruti layalu" there is a song " Telavarademo swamy nee talapula munakala alasinadEnEmo alamelu mangaku". People assume that it is Annamacharya Krithi. Infacts casettes print it that way. Looking at the lyrical beauty ( a new word coined...dont worry...I love to invent...), one can easily assume that it is Annamaya's composition. Very few know that it is written by Seetha raama sastry. That is it. No more explaination required about his poetic abilities...
By the way gOla means noise. Things are getting pretty hectic here. Strange things are happening. Today I went to attend a conference...If people had played an odd man out game there, I would be the first person who would have been out...I being an "Engineer" ( I presume people understand the emphasis ""..by the way I still dont believe I am one) attended to "3rd International conference on Diabetes"... All are well known doctors there. Only on few occasions do you see stars in day sunlight....one being the day you get married and the purohit shows you arundhati ...some times it happens to be in the morning...He is giving an omen..."from now on dont worry about stars...you can see them in the morning also..) ..Fun apart ..the conference is interesting. I concluded that I have to reduce my weight!!! Dreams ...Dreamz...Dreamz...when are you going to come true??
Its a proud moment for every IIScian to be a part of centenary celebrations of Indian Institute of Science. Its been 100 years ( nonsense fellow I am...I just mentioned centenary..Do I think people are dumb...may be there might be beautiful ladies visiting my profile :-)) since a visionary J.R.D Tata has established an institute. Believe me if you want to see heaven on this earth come to IISc once...Looking forward for the beginning of celebrations..Dec 13th 2008...
Also my professor has now asked us to submit a weekly report ( found out that people are not working)..So full busy ...(my atma is saying... junk fellow ...U have time to blog...)..Will catch with u guys later. My friend Balaji suggested that the blog should be on one topic..but what to do my mind is not on one topic...several things in one time...so better luck next time...
Upnext meaning of the slokas that I mentioned earlier...when..where ...how ...I dont know...Then translation of bhaja govindam..the essence of truth ( my creation again...dont know what exactly it means).
Till then
Swasti,
Siva Ram.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
అయ్యా పాదాభివందనం.
ప్రత్యేకం తెలుగు లో ఓ బ్లాగు పెట్టే విషయము .. మీ గొంతుతో పద్యములు పాడి జాలములో పెట్టే విషయము గట్టిగా ఆలోచించగలరు
భవదీయుడు
ఊదం
ఊకదంపుడు గారి అభ్యర్థనే నాదీను.
అన్నట్టు ఈ తెలవారదేమో స్వామీ అనభవం నాకూ జరిగింది. నేను మొన్న సినిమాల్లో అన్నమయ్య పాటలన్నిటినీ ఒక చోట పోగుచేసుకుంటూ, ఈ పాటను కూడా కాపీ చేయబోయాను.
కానీ పాట త్యాగయ్యదా అన్నమయ్యదా అని సందేహం వచ్చి ఒక సారి క్యాసెట్ అట్ట వుంటే అందులో చూసాను. ఔరా! యిది సిరివెన్నల పాటంట!
నిజంగా ఎంతో అద్భుతమైన పాట. సరళ మైన తెలుఁగులో (సిరివెన్నెల ప్రక్యాతిఁగాంచిన పాటలలో నెక్కువగా, భారీ సంస్కృత సంధులుంటాయిగాఁ) అందంగా వ్రాసారు.
ఇక భా.వి.సం విషయమై నాదీ మీ అభిప్రాయమే, దీని గుఱించి నేను ఎప్పుడో నా (ప్రస్తతం మూతబడ్డ) ఆంగ్ల బ్లాగులో వ్రాసాను.
అటుపిమ్మటఁ నేను ఆంగ్ల బ్లాగు వదిలి మన తెలుఁగులో బ్లాగడం మొదలుపెట్టాను. అప్పటిలో నా డొక్క చీల్చి కాగడాలతో వెదకినా తెలుగు మాటలు కనబడేవికావు. కష్టపడి భాష నేర్చి బ్లాగుతున్నాను.
మీకిన్ని బాధలు లేవు కాబట్టి, వేంటనే తెలుఁగులో బ్లాగుతారని ఆశ. అన్నట్టు ఈ క్షణాన నేను మీ బ్లాగు చదువుతూ అవధానంలో "వినునీవు వాండ్ఱ" అని మీరు ఆలపించిన పద్యం కూడా వింటున్నాను. గరికపాటివారే పొగిడిన తరువాత నేను మీ పాట బాగుందనడం పాయింట్లెస్ కాబట్టి ఆ మాట అనట్లేదు ;)
మీ
రాకేశ్వర రావు.
(అన్నట్టు మీ పిహెచ్డి దేనిలోఁ ?)
Hi Siva,
I need some help translating a few words from English into Telugu. Could you help me?
Write me to: nur.jimenez@gmail.com
It would be very important for me.
Thank you very much!
Post a Comment